I’m the owner of Eric Feigl Personal Training located in Cincinnati, OH. I’ve helped individuals of all skill levels, however I prefer working with adults 40 and older who need help getting strong, moving better, and living a healthier lifestyle. I believe the basis of living a healthier lifestyle is to be as physically strong and mobile as possible. I help people accomplish both of those goals by using evidence based resistance/strength training principles (not to be confused with body building). Learn more here.
Backed by Mission 5 Fitness, Cincinnati’s most knowledgeable, professional and respected private training facility, I’ve established myself as a go-to fitness professional. Although well-versed in a spectrum of knowledge, I specialize in kinesiology (human movement) and exercise science as they relate to injury prevention and strength development.
- Barbell Logic Coaching Academy Group 43 completion (2020)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified (2019-Current)
- Adjunct instructor at Cincinnati State for Business for Personal Trainers (2017-2022)
- Co-owner of Balance Fitness in Harrison, OH (2016-present)
- Ohio/Kentucky President of the American Society of Exercise Physiologists (2013-2015)
- Owner of Eric Feigl Personal Training (2007-present)
- MS in Kinesiology (2007)
- BS in Exercise Science (2006)
More about me:
- Favorite Sports: Baseball, Formula 1, Football
- Favorite Sports Teams: St. Louis Cardinals, Arizona Cardinals
- Favorite Movies: Stand by Me, Tommy Boy, A River Runs Through It, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original)
- Other Interests: Archeology, architecture, and coin collecting
- Favorite Quotes: “Stop debating, pondering and discussing…go do!” – Gary Vaynerchuck, “Insist on being your best by using proper strength training” – Gary Bannister