Hi there! I’m the owner of Eric Feigl Personal Training located in Cincinnati, OH. I’ve helped individuals of all skill levels, however I prefer working with business professionals who need help getting strong, moving better, and living a healthier lifestyle. I believe the basis of living a healthier lifestyle is to be as physically strong and mobile as possible. I help people accomplish both of those goals by using evidence based resistance/strength training principles (not to be confused with body building). Learn more here.
Backed by Mission 5 Fitness, Cincinnati’s most knowledgeable, professional and respected private training facility, I’ve established myself as a go-to fitness professional. Although well-versed in a spectrum of knowledge, I specialize in kinesiology (human movement) and exercise science as they relate to injury prevention, strength development, fat loss, and physical enhancement/performance.
- BS in Exercise Science (2006)
- MS in Kinesiology (2007)
- Ohio President of the American Society of Exercise Physiologists (2013-present)
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation certified
- Movement and Mobility Level 1 certified
- Business for Personal Trainers Course Instructor at Cincinnati State
More about me:
- Favorite Sports: Baseball, Football
- Favorite Sports Teams: St. Louis Cardinals, Arizona Cardinals
- Favorite Movies: Stand by Me, Tommy Boy, A River Runs Through It, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original)
- Other Interests: Archeology, architecture, and coin collecting
- Favorite Quotes: “Stop debating, pondering and discussing…go do!” – Gary Vaynerchuck, “Insist on being your best by using proper strength training” – Gary Bannister