Small group training is limited to a maximum of 4 people.
Group training is perfect for friends who need guidance but not individual attention. Group training holds true to safe strength training principles and is very similar to one-on-one with the main difference being workout set up. Sometimes group trainees are set up at “stations” and other times they are rotating between exercises.
30 and 60 minute small group training sessions include
- Health History Questionnaire review
- Body Mass Index and circumference measurements (optional)
- Goal setting and progression instructions
- Nutritional guidance
Exercise programs and individual workouts may include but are not limited to:
- Pre & post physical rehab exercises
- Dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells
- Exercise ropes, a.k.a “battle ropes”
- Resistance bands
- Body weight exercises
- BOSU and stability disks
- PVC/dowel rods
- Trainer executed manual resistance exercises
- Trainer assisted exercises
- Suspension training/TRX
- Foam rolling and lacrosse ball tissue release
- Non-training day exercise prescription (additional fee)
2260 Riverside Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45202